next in traffic.
Yunex Traffic develops innovative mobility ecosystems and services for the smart city making mobility safer, more efficient, and more sustainable with forward-looking infrastructure and transport solutions.
Former Siemens Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS) launched its new brand Yutraffic in China and started operating as a new company of Siemens Mobility—Yutraffic Technology (Beijing) Co., LTD. as of September 1st, 2021. The new company provides innovative, intelligent, and comprehensive transportation solutions for roads and cities with a clearer business focus and a more targeted, flexible, and efficient approach. The new company will represent all the international resources, and will be committed to providing mature, high level and high-quality solutions suitable for the Chinese market.
Establish the first 5G Center of Competence in China at Chongqing
- The first 5G Center of Competence in China.
- Conducting R&D in Intelligent Connected Vehicles, 5G, Autonomous Driving, Traffic Simulation, Edge Computing, Smart City, AI, Big Data, Green City Development, etc.
V2X & Autonomous Driving Solution
- Participated in around 30 projects in V2X related field
- Autonomous driving testing project in Suzhou Industrial Park
Provide the Park with a comprehensive package of solutions covering V2X infrastructure and virtual simulation platform with the digital twin concept.
Realize virtual simulation testing and evaluation of autonomous driving under variety of complex traffic conditions.
Expected to be China’s first 5G-based open road platform for V2X testing under mixed traffic conditions
Intelligent Traffic Control
- Globally, we have success stories in more than 1,000 cities of 78 countries, covering 150,000 intersections
- In China, we have provided intelligent transportation solutions for Beijing, Chengdu, Dalian, Suzhou, Wuhan, Zhuhai, Changchun and many other cities in China. Parking solutions now have served more than 10 cities such as Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen.